Thursday, June 20, 2013

Baby Shower Diaper Bag Gift Basket

For my friend's baby shower, I wanted to give her something she would definitely get a lot of use out of.  With my second child, I was completely over having to go back and forth to the baby's room to change diapers.  I was having health issues after my pregnancy and walking up and down 20 stairs every time she needed a diaper change just wasn't going to happen!  So what worked for us was having a small tote the fit lovely on one of the bottom stairs and keeping it filled with everything we needed for changes.  Everything was right at our fingertips for daily use and when we went out of town for the weekend, all we had to do was grab the bag and head out the door (I did not use this for a daily-use diaper bag to take to the store, etc. as the bag was open and did not close.  Here is the ThiryOne bag I used).   I found the Organizing Utility Tote on the ThirtyOne website and thought this bag would fit my plan.   I filled it with diapers, wipes, diaper cream, a changing mat, "poop bags", hand sanitizer, gas drops and a few extra items that may be helpful during a diaper change!  Check out the Sugar and Spice baby shower here!





No comments:

Post a Comment